What are options apart from CA and CS after 12th in Commerce

I am very much confused what to do after 12th, other than CA/CS.

srikar User Asked on March 25, 2015 in After 12th.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Other than CA / CS, you have ICWA that you can start along with your graduation.

If ICWA is not your interest then you may take up MBA after graduation, or higher studies continued with M.Com or any Masters Degree connected with subjects in B.Com.

Doing an accounting software course like Tally and MS Office is also another option along with your graduation.

Jay C User Answered on March 25, 2015.
Add Comment
  • Advertisements

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • Advertisements