How to join forensic science?

Iam currently doing my B.Tec in ECE, but i woudl like to join Forensic Science. How to go about it?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

For higher studies in Forensic Science you need to take up M.Sc in Forensic Science.

However, the eligibility for most of the institutes that offer M.Sc in Forensic Science is a degree in B.Sc. with physics, chemistry of biology.

Kiran J T User Answered on March 4, 2015.
Add Comment
  • Advertisements

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.