I am 33 years old, and want to study further.

I am 33yrs old, married housewive. I  have done studies till 10th, but now i want to study. Any course will be ok for me but i am not getting an idea to choose what type of course should i study. I have done beautician course of 2 yrs but now i want to try something else. What should i do ?

Anonymous User Asked on March 5, 2015 in After 10th.
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

Most of the courses like Home Science or Fashion Designing, that house wives take up, needs students with education up to 12th. Also there is an age limit for most of the institutes.

Since you have already done beautician course, pursuing something related to that profession could be a better idea. May be an advanced course in that field could help you out. You may check out with the institute from where you did the course if they offer any advanced courses or any other institutes that provides such courses.

Poorni User Answered on March 5, 2015.
Add Comment

SNDT Women’s University offers courses for housewives and women who have not completed their education. You may check out their website for more information – cde.sndt.ac.in

There are also many short term courses (certificate courses) in fashion designing that you can take up with any reputed fashion institutes.

You can take up interior designing, or jewellery designing, photography etc., in such institutes.

If you have the will and dedication you can do well.

Jay C User Answered on March 5, 2015.
Add Comment
  • Advertisements

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • Advertisements