I want to know about the best colleges that can joined in the research field ?

Im about to complete my 12th class as a non med student. I want to know about the best colleges that can joined in the research field ?

Neena Karir User Asked on August 8, 2017 in After 12th.
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

Good to hear you are interested in research, that’s pretty rare these days.

However, you cannot pursue research after 12th. It can only be done after your Masters (MSc, MBA etc.,).

If you are talking about BSc, then you may check out the list of top ranked colleges in India from the India Today website viz., http://indiatoday.intoday.in/bestcolleges/2017/

Their rankings are pretty fair and reliable too. All the best !!

Jay C User Answered on August 8, 2017.
Add Comment

To pursue for research, firstly you must have to complete your graduation and after that you can join one of the best institute for post-graduation from where you will get a chance to study for research.

You can get admission in India’s most reputed institutes like IITs or IISc through one of the well known entrance examination i.e. IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) but it’s essential that you must satisfy the eligibility criteria of JAM.
JAM Exam is conducted for the subjects  -Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biological Science, Geology, Mathematical Statistics.

If you want to know about the admission procedure of JAM then click here – IIT JAM 2018 Admission Procedure.

Ravi Mahawar User Answered on October 7, 2017.
Add Comment
  • Advertisements

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • Advertisements