M.Arch or MS in CS?

Hi sir, i am doing my b.arch final year. Iam interested in doing further studies in US either M.arch or MS in CS. Can i change my course from architecture to computer science?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

MS is a management science course that needs a strong technical background, of the subject chosen, in your bachelor’s. (eg., in case of CS, strong programming knowledge in “C” etc.,), hence it is doubtful whether a B.Arch background student be accepted.

All you can do is check up with the college from where you intend to do MS CS about it.

Poorni User Answered on March 4, 2015.
Add Comment
  • Advertisements

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.