What other options are there if one doesn’t appear JEE advanced?

If I don’t want to appear for Jee Advanced exam, then what other options can I select, if I have passed Jee Mains exam?

Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

If you are eligible for JEE advanced, then taking that is the best option, as you will be opening up your chances for the IITs.

If you are not taking JEE advanced, then you would be looking for NITs, IIITs, GFTIs, and state level colleges that take JEE Mains score.

In that, if you want to get in to the top NITs, then you may look around to score an All India Rank not outside 15k.

You can check out the opening and closing ranks for 2016, in the below link, to get a better understanding of what you can hope for.


Jay C User Answered on June 17, 2017.
Add Comment

Their are many other options available if you not able to enter once in the IITs .

You can give IIT JAM  exam after your graduation degree for your masters and then pursue your masters from the IITs , IISc and NITs . GATE is also the same exam but given after bachelors in technology for Masters in technology from the Indian institutes of Technology.

Their are various Entrance exams conducted for masters in India check https://medium.com/@jollyshringi95/entrance-exam-for-m-sc-in-india-7247b71405d5

Varsha Sharma User Answered on July 12, 2017.
Add Comment
  • Advertisements

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • Advertisements