What to do for career in travel journalism after 12th?

I am very much interested in travel journalism. I want to know what is to be done after 12th to pursue travel journalism?

Anonymous User Asked on March 2, 2015 in After 12th.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You need to do your Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Mass Media after 12th.

There are very few institutes that offer a Travel Journalism course specifically.

Once you do your graduation you can work in a travel industry or sector, or work for journals that write on travels. Importantly, you should do lot of travelling and observations to understand and write about travels.

You should also have a good command over the language, which you can polish with extra classes for language.

There are other option of doing a professional course in writing. Check out for institutes near your area that offer professional course in writting, and then you can look out for jobs in writing.

Once you get the degree, you can start writing in newspapers, magazines, journals, or websites that is related to travel, travel experiences, travel shows etc., that are held with a personal insight.

Jay C User Answered on March 2, 2015.
Add Comment
  • Advertisements

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • Advertisements