The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) have partnered to support the Viterbi-India Program that will provide opportunities to Indian students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in summer 2016 for a period of 8 weeks.
Purpose of the initiative:
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
The Scholarship includes:
- Only candidates currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences from a recognized Institution of Higher Education in India are eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have Grade Point Average (GPA) of 8.5 or higher – Percentage equivalent: 80% and higher
- Only those candidates who are enrolled in 3rd year of a four-year program and 3rd and 4th year students in a five-year program (completing their degrees on or after May 2016) are eligible to apply.
Last Date of Application: 15 November 2015
Kindly visit the following link for more information and online application – Viterbi India Program