The United World College is inviting application for two-year International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
(This is recognised as equivalent to the completion of Grade XII by the Association of Indian Universities.)
Eligibility and Highlights
- Student be of an Indian origin/PIO/OCI
- Must be born between 1st September, 1996 and 28th February, 1999. (Overseas UWCs only accept students who have completed 16 years of age as of 1st September, 2014.)
- Currently be in either Grade X or XI.
- Some full and part scholarships are available on the basis of merit at Mahindra UWC India.
- A scholarship of 15% will be offered through the Indian National Committee to every Resident Indian student admitted to MUWCI for the Academic Year 2014-15.
Applicants are required to research United World Colleges and the educational experience they provide, via information on the following websites: www.uwc.org, www.uwccommindia.net and www.uwcmahindracollege.org
The United World Colleges Committee (India)
Mahindra Towers, Ground Floor, Worli, Mumbai 400 018.
Tel: 022-2497 4625, 022-2490 5937
Contact person email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org