Applications are invited by Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) an autonomous body under the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, from eligible students for internship.
Highlights and Eligibility
- Each intern will be be given a specific assignment from the areas identified as priority by TIFAC.
- Candidates pursuing B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/MBA courses are eligible to apply for the internship.
- B.Tech students must have successfully completed four semesters or appeared for fourth semester examinations.
- Present CGPA should be above 7.5 in 10 point scale (or 75% marks).
- Duration of internship will be upto a maximum of 6 months at different points of time during the year.
- B.Tech/ M.Sc: Token remuneration @Rs.10,000/- per month per intern
- M.Tech/ MBA: Token remuneration @Rs.12,000/- per month per intern
Submission of Report
The interns will be required to present to the concerned Head of the Divison a report on the assignment at the end of the internship. Simultaneously they will also be required to give to the Executive Director, TIFAC mandatory feedback on their experience during the internship.
Other important points
- No accommodation facility will be provided to interns
- Internees should be available on full time basis during the internship period
Interested students should hurry up, as Last date is September 30, 2014.
For full details of the internship and to apply etc., log on to the official website – HERE
Have a question or doubt regarding your career or course, ASK the experts.