Intel has an internship vacancy at its Bangalore location for students who are either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree holder in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. The position is Temporary.
- Intern is responsible for executing extensive analysis for wireless and wireline workloads on our performance centric dense and blade platforms including virtualized environment.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to-
- Responsible for conducting performance testing of certain workloads and generating detail analysis report
- Responsible for the modification of code for optimization and recommendation
- Responsible for the development of test apps/code for existing and/or new enhancements in vEPC/LWIP stack.
- Independently interacting with various teams in Intel on debugging performance related issues
Holding a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. Previous working experience in relative fields is preferred. Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with assembly language programming especially with IA architecture
- Knowledgeable about any wireless technology is desirable
- Fluent with C/C++ programming
- Prior experience with open vswitch, open day light controller, and open flow is highly desirable
For more details, interested students can log on to Intel’s website – HERE