Intel has an internship vacancy at its Bangalore location for student who are either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree holder in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science. The position is Temporary.
- The intern will be part of graphics system validation team under Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) responsible for validation & tools support for the graphics cores which would eventually become part of Intel CPUs.
- The team is responsible for validation activities related to 3D, Display and media features of Intel’s next generation graphics cores.
- Overall responsibilities include but are not limited to: Test content development & execution Bug fixes in the SV tools Regression infrastructure development and execution
- Intern will be working closely with assigned unit owner providing validation, Sw development and execution support.
- He will have an opportunity to ramp-up on an assigned feature and contribute to the development of the tool chains and validation methodologies.
- Bachelors/Masters in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science. Programming experience in C language is required.
For more details, interested students can log on to Intel’s website – HERE