Nuffic Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) India, an office of the Netherlands Education Ministry, is looking for final and pre-final year students who are studying in a reputed college in Bangalore and have plans of studying abroad as a part of their Student Ambassador programme.
- The paid internship would provide a platform for students to exhibit their leadership, communication and marketing skills.
- The Student Ambassador will be responsible for enrolling students who have plans of working in Europe, for a workshop titled ‘Working and Networking in Europe’.
- The workshop aims at providing an innate understanding of the European work culture by focusing on aspects such as, building relationships, negotiation skills, communication skills and Business meeting etiquettes. The workshop will be organized without any charge.
- Selected candidates would work as Student Brand Ambassadors within their university or college by promoting Holland as a study destination.
- They will receive a personal letter of recommendation stating their achievements from the organisation, on completion of the internship.
Interested students can request for a copy of the ‘Student Ambassadors application form’ by sending a mail before September 15, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as ‘Student Ambassador Applicant’.
For more details on the internship programme, visit the official website of NESO, HERE