Applications are invited for the Goa Education Trust Scholarship for study in UK.
Coverage & Highlights
Opportunity for Goans students to obtain higher education degrees from top UK Universities in various disciplines including Journalism, Education, Ancient History and Law.
The Goan Education Trust (GET) scholarship covers full/part tuition fees
The applicant should:
- Be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport, domiciled and resident in Goa, or born to Goan parents or of Goan origin.
- Be in India at the time of applying for the Scholarship.
- Be not more than 30 years of age at the time of applying.
- Have excellent track record in academic and extracurricular achievements.
- Identify a suitable Masters programme in the UK and apply for a course beginning in September/ October.
Last Date for submitting Application – 15 May 2014
For more information on eligibility, documents needed etc., kindly visit the British Council website – HERE
Have a question or doubt regarding your career or course, ASK the experts.