The London Imperial College is offering scholarships for Indian nationals, residing in India.
For entry in 2014, following studentships are available:-
- One full PhD studentship, and
- Two funded Master’s studentships available.
The London Imperial College is inviting applications for study in the following departments:-
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Imperial College Business School.
To be eligible for a Scholarship candidates must:
- have been offered admission to study on a postgraduate programme (either MSc or PhD) by the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Natural Sciences or by the Imperial College Business School, having applied through the normal application process;
- display intellectual ability and leadership potential; and
- be committed to engaging with society and using their abilities to contribute to India on their return be deemed in need of financial support in order to pursue their studies
- have an adequate standard of English, i.e. at least 6.5 in IELTS;
- demonstrate an intention to return to India within three (3) years of completing the degree at the College
The application deadline for October 2014 entry is Friday 14 March 2014.
For more details visit their website – HERE
Or, contact – Ms. Clare Turner on Email – email@example.com
Have a question or doubt regarding your career or course, ASK the experts.