Applications for National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation – NHFDC 2014 Scholarship for students with Disabilities are invited.
- NHDFC 2014 Scholarship for students with disability will cover 1500 scholarships to eligible students with Disabilities.
- Scholarship is for students for Graduation Degree and Post Graduation Degree level Professional and Technical Courses from recognised institutions in India
- Reservation of 30% scholarships for girls. The same is transferrable to male students in case of non-availability of female candidates.
- Scholarship awarded on quarterly basis
- Applicants may apply any time in academic year
How to apply?
An advance application has to be submitted online. Click HERE
Get details of the address where you should send the signed printed copy (hard copy) of application is mentioned in the above-said website. (LINK)
Reimbursement & Allowance details could be found on the above-said website’s scholarship application page.
Eligibility and Rules
- Monthly income of the beneficiary /parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25,000/- (Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent/guardian.
- A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/ stipend for pursuing the course.
Enclosures along with hard copy of application
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate e from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc.;
- Attested copy of Disability certificate;
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session;
- Receipt/Invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution.
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year.
For detailed list and information, NHFDC scholarship application form etc., please visit the above-said website of NHFDC.
Have a question or doubt regarding your career or course, ASK the experts.