NIIT has announced the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2014 (BJS 2014).
For over 24 years, these scholarships have offered endless opportunities to students to rise and shine in the field of IT and other new age careers.
Over 10,000 Scholarships are available for meritorious students based on their class 12th percentage.
The scholarships can be availed by students to pursue all academic programs offered by NIIT.
Applicants enrolling for career programmes – GNIIT/GNIIT Series/Diploma/PGP are entitled to an assured scholarship.
- Assured Scholarship for GNIIT,Diploma and PG Programs
- Scholarship upto 50% based on class XII marksheet and english test
- Internships available on selected PG programs
- Choose your career from a combination of specialised domains and professional skills
Last date of application – 21st September, 2014
Microsoft & NIIT has also announced special offer for students enrolling for the following Microsoft Technology Courses under BJS’ 2014
- PGP in Software Engineering- .NET Specialization
- Diploma in Software Engineering- .NET Specialization
- Diploma in Hardware & Networking
- Certificate in .NET Technologies
- Object Oriented Programming Using C# (OOPC4)
- RDBMS Essentials and T-SQL Programming (SQL12)
Students enrolling for the above mentioned programs/courses in September’ 2014 and acquiring MS Certified Professional (MCP) credential by 31st March’ 2105 will get a chance to showcase their CV on the FirstNaukri.com- A job site exclusively for FRESHERS. CV’s of such students will get preference while employers search for Fresh Talent.
In order to facilitate the student to acquire MCP credential, NIIT will offer MS Certification voucher at a special fee.
Note: Student will need to pay for MS Certification voucher at the time of appearing for the same
- Applicants need to have secured an aggregate of 60% or more in class XII
- Applicants should have basic communication skills and command over English language
For detailed information and applying for BJS 2014 visit the official site of NIIT – HERE