OPJEMS Scholarship 2014 for Engineering and Management students is an opportunity for students to get additional financial support for their studies.
Highlights of the scholarship:
- There are 24 Engineering and 16 Management colleges invited to participate in the scholarship process.
- 100 Scholarships to be awarded
- Each academic year’s top 3 students (based on academic merit) from 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year batch of Bachelors in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Metallurgy from Engineering Institutes will be eligible, and
- First 10 students from 2nd year batch of PGDBM/MBA will be eligible.
- INR 1,50,000 for each (selected Management student)
- INR 80,000 for each (selected Engineering student)
- Students will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible students will take an online test.
- Shortlisted students to appear for a personal interview.
Announcement for OPJEMS-2014 – August 07, 2014
Last date for Registration (submission of application form online) – August 29, 2014
Students holding other scholarships too are eligible for OPJEMS Scholarship.
For complete and up-to-date details on the OPJEMS scholarship, to check out the announcement, the names of your institutes, and other details log on to the OPJEMS Scholarship website by clicking, HERE