Applications are invited for the scholarship under the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) from the dependent wards / widows of Ex-servicemen and Ex-Indian Coast Guard personnel pursuing Professional Degree Courses, duly recognized by the respective government regulatory bodies such as MCI, AICTE and UGC etc.,
- Amount of Scholarship – Rs.2000/- per month for boys, and Rs. 2250/- per month for girls.
- Only those candidates who have joined the Professional Courses in the academic year 2014-15 may apply.
- A total number of 4000 students will be selected.
- Students who have taken admission in 2014 are only eligible to apply for PMSS 2014-15. Students should have scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
- Students who are Dependent Wards / Widows of Ex Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard personnel who died in harness / disabled due to causes attributable to military service / coast guard service, irrespective of the rank.
- Dependent wards of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows (below officer rank only).
Last date of receipt of application at respective RSB / Coast Guard Headquarter is 30th November 2014.
For more detailed information and downloading the application form, kindly visit the official website – HERE