Students who are planning for higher studies in Mathematics have good news.
The National Board for Higher Mathematics is inviting applications for grant of scholarships to students worth Rs. 6,000/- per month for pursuing MA/MSc programmes. The eligibility criteria are:-
- students who are a BA / BSc first class degree holders, or
- who have appeared for BA/BSc final-year exam expecting first class, or
- who have BSc (hons) degree with at least second class, or
- who have completed three years of an integrated MSc course with cumulative grades equivalent to first class
- students who are in MSc (Part-I) or in the fifth year of a 5-year integrated MSc course are also eligible
- students should be below the age of 23 years as on Jan. 1, 2012. Exceptional cases may be considered on merit.
Last date for receiving application is August 6, 2012.
For more information, visit the site – HERE