Applications are invited for the S N Bose Scholarship student exchange program between premier institutions in India and the United States.
- provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
- encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
- pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology to interact with each other, and;
- build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
- Indian citizens currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
- Open to students of Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences
What it includes:
The last date to submit the application is 31st October 2014.
For more and up-to-date information on the programme dates, application procedure, downloading application and where to send the filled application – log on to their official website – HERE