ONGC offers Scholarships worth Rs. 48,000/- per annum to meritorius Economically Backward General category and OBC students.
The ONGC Scholarship is for students pursuing professional courses in engineering, medical stream and masters degree course in business administration, geology and geophysics
*50% Scholarships are reserved for Girl Students.
- Scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only.
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS courses and Two years Masters course in Business Administration & Masters degree in Geology/ Geophysics are eligible.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly 60% average marks (of all the years) are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/Geophysics/MBA.
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 1st of September 2016 for the Academic Session.
- The last date for submitting online application is 10th October 2016. Last date for receipt of duly completed application form by post is 31st October 2016
For complete details on eligibility and more up-to-date information on the scholarship – check their advertisement page on on to their official website – HERE