The University of Warwick, UK has announced an enhanced range of scholarships on offer to Indian students across a range of departments viz.,
- The Department of Politics and International Studies
- The School of Life Sciences
- The School of Law, Upendra Baxi Scholarship
- The Department of Economics
- Warwick Business School, Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
The Department of Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
One full-fee scholarship to an Indian student entering an MA programme in PAIS in October 2013.
Candidates must apply for the scholarship no later than 30 April 2013.
The School of Life Sciences
4 Warwick-India Scholarships to assist outstanding Indian scholars to come to Warwick to undertake a masters level course in the School of Life Sciences. The courses on offer are as follows:
- MSc Biotechnology, Bioprocessing and Business Management
- MSc Environmental Bioscience in a Changing Climate
- MSc Sustainable Crop Production: Agronomy for the 21st Century
- MSc Integrative Bioscience with Business
Final date for applications is 30 June 2013.
The School of Law, Upendra Baxi Scholarship
Two new scholarships named in honour the University of Warwick Emeritus Professor and former University of Delhi Vice-Chancellor Professor Upendra Baxi.
Available for: LLM in International Development Law and Human Rights
Final date of application – 31st March 2013
The Department of Economics
New scholarship for an Indian student wishing to study any taught one-year Economics Masters programme to cover full tuition fees.
Successful candidates should have an outstanding track record of academic achievement.
Final date of application – May 2013
Warwick Business School, Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships
Three scholarships, to be known as Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships, to indian applicants.
One will be a full-fee scholarship for the Warwick MBA programme worth £31,500, and two will be full-fee scholarships for one WBS specialist Masters programme, worth £28,950.
Warwick Manufacturing Group
Warwick Manufacturing Group are offering four scholarships dedicated solely to Indian students to study full-time taught Masters courses at WMG.
These scholarships will cover 50 per cent of tuition fees and are available to Indian students studying any of the following courses –
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Digital Healthcare
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- MSc e-Business Management
- MSc Process Business Management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Service Management and Design
- MSc International Technology Management
- MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Applicants should hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course starting in October 2013
Applications must be made may the 20th May 2013 9:00 GMT.
For more information on all the scholarships, eligibility etc., click – HERE
Have a question or doubt regarding your career or course, ASK the experts.