The Deccan Herald reports that the Government of Ireland is offering several scholarships to Indian Students from the Irish Universities.
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for India includes the following:
- 2 fully funded Government of Ireland scholarships were available to graduate students from India, for the academic year 2012-2013, who have successfully gained a place on a 1 year Taught Masters Programme in UCD.
- 3 fully funded Government of Ireland scholarships are sought for UCD to graduate students from India, for the academic year 2013-2014, who have successfully gained a place on a 1 year Taught Masters Programme.
Each scholarship will entitle the successful student to a full fee waiver at his/her Irish university, as well as a stipend of €10,000 to cover living expenses for the year.
Contact: Kate O’Hanlon (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information and terms & conditions on all these scholarships.
The other scholarships are as follows:
The University College, Dublin
- Graduate (Taught Masters) Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
Trinity College, Dublin
- Scholarships valued at €9,000 per year are being offered (for four years) for full-time study in a four-year degree course. The Scholarships can be for any undergraduate course offered in Arts, Humanities, Social Science, Science, Computer Science and Engineering.
- Sixteen postgraduate scholarships for the year beginning September 2013 are being offered in any of the university’s taught masters courses.
- Five scholarships valued at €3,000 are available in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, five in the Faculty of Health Sciences and four in the Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Science.
- A further two research scholarships valued at €6,000 per year for three years are available for full-time study on a PhD programme in any discipline.
For details on eligibility and further information, read the full news article – HERE
Have a question or doubt regarding your career or course, ASK the experts.