21 deserving students from India can win a total award of US$ 70,000 in funding for undergraduate and graduate study in country and/or overseas for the 2013 academic year.
Educational Testing Service (ETS), the creator of the TOEFL® test, announced the launch of the 2013 TOEFL® Scholarship Program in India.
The program recognizes students in India who excel academically and demonstrate well-rounded qualities such as participation in extracurricular activities, including community service.
One US$10,000 TOEFL scholarship and twenty US$3,000 TOEFL scholarships will be awarded to students in India.
- currently live in India
- complete the online scholarship application(new this year) and upload academic transcripts
- hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale
- begin an undergraduate or graduate degree in 2013 at a college or university listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF)
- have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admission into an undergraduate or graduate program
- demonstrate effective leadership skills and an overall well-rounded portfolio with extracurricular activities, including community service
Final date of of receiving application – April 30, 2013
For more information log on to the official website – HERE
Have a question or doubt regarding your career or course, ASK the experts.